Version 4.2 is only for 7.0.0->7.1.4
Version 4.4 is only for 7.2+
Attendance screen that allows for the search and edit of attendance records all from one screen. Users can search for attendance by code, all codes, daily, meeting, all present codes, all absent codes, etc.
V 2.0 (01/14/2008)
– Initial Public Release
V 2.1 (01/16/2008)
– Updated attendancetoday.html to take account for blank present codes. Previously would not return any data if the present code was a blank (as powerschool recommends). Now will display present records correctly.
V 2.2 (03/07/2008)
– Added the navigation bar wildcard so that users could easily just pop in the link without having to recode the wildcard themselves.
V 3.0 (09/03/2008)
– Converted the page for Oracle.
– Added ability to choose any date in the current term.
V 3.1 (02/25/2009)
– Fixed issue when selecting all codes. If all codes is selected with a date then information from that date is shown. If all codes is selected with all term then only the current date will show (had this fixed 9/4/2008, sorry for holding it so long)Fixed issue with alert showing the student as in a class and between classes at the same time.
V 3.2 (10/5/2009)
- Updated wildcard to contain PS 6.0 content.
- Included ability to add Meeting Attendance Comments.
V 4.0 (08/14/2011)
- Updated wildcard to contain PS 7.0 format.
- Changed popups so that the back screen remains locked while record is being edited.
V 4.0a (8/16/2011)
- Removed hard coded input value.
- Fixed wording Daily should have said Meeting,
- Updated c_scripts2.0.0.html file.
- Added in missing jQuery scripts.
- Separated Screen Shots from main zip.
- Main zip is CPM import friendly with PS 7.
V 4.1 (9/19/2011)
- Added the ability to add meeting comments. After adding a attendance code click the + in the comment column.
V 4.2 (4/20/2012)
- Added support for different date formats based on the users login local. Sorting dates does not currently work as expected when using a date format other then mm/dd/yyyy
- Hopefully fixed the IE set all issue.
- Updated scripts to match that of the bundle.
V 4.3 (8/3/2012)
- Compatible with PS 7.2+
V 4.4 (9/25/2012)
- Fixed minor issues.
Install Instructions - Custom Page Management:
To upload an entire zip you’ll have to be on PowerSchool 7. Then the steps are as follows:
Switch to District Office.
Use one of the 2 methods below to get to the import/export screen. I would click the export button on the screen listed below to make a backup of your current customizations so you have a backup copy.
A. PS Administrator->Custom Pages->Import/Export
B. District->Localization Administration->Import/Export Customizations
Export the current customizations as a backup.
After you have done that, click browse and select the PDS (or other customization) zip and then click import.
NOTE - The following steps will need to be done if using CPM, because of a bug in PowerSchool.
1. navigate to \images\css\theme\crm-css\ click Add then Create Folder with the name images, if it doesn't already exist.
2. Upload all the files from the \images\css\theme\crm-css\images folder from the unzipped download.
Install Instructions - Custom Webroot:
Unzip the downloaded file and place the included files in the same folder structure that exists in the zip in your data\custom\webroot folder.